2015年8月7日金曜日

book review "Ice Age"

'Go away!' Diego says. 'These animals are my friends.'
The tigers are very angry. They fight Diego and Manny.



'A mammoth, a tiger and a sloth!' Sid says.
'We're funny friends, but we're happy!'





At the start of this story, Diego the tiger, Sid the sloth and Manny the mammoth didn't look like friends. As I thought, Diego was going to deceive Sid and Manny. While they look for the baby's dad, they become friends. I was surprised at that, because I didn't think that a tiger made friends with a mammoth and a sloth. Besides, Diego fought the tigers for his friends. I'm impressed with the words that he says. So that Sid says, they are funny and strange friends, but I think that the friendship is so wonderful. Why could they become friends?


Vocabulary

sloth ナマケモノ

Reference

 Taylor, N.  (2011).  Ice Age (Popcorn ELT Readers, Level 1). London, UK: Scholastic.




Wordcount: 531



2 件のコメント: