2015年8月6日木曜日

I am ...

My name is Yuka Yasueda.
I'm from Kumamoto and live here for twenty-two years. I'll get a job in Kumamoto.

I belong to the rowing club, and I manage the club. As a manager, I cook, massage and help the rowers. It's ideal for a rower to ingest 4000 carlories in one day. So I also manage their nutrition.
We practice to obtain the victory in All Japan University Championships.

I love music, especialy K-pop. My most favorite group is BEAST. Their singing voice is so sweet and cool. They are not also idols but artists. Which songs they make even  wonderful.

My hobby is singing. I often go to Karaoke alone, sing for a long time and reduce my stress. It's maybe calling out rather than singing.

I'm 4th grade. It's the last summer vacation now, so I'd like to enjoy this summer. But I'm a risk of not graduating. I have to take a lot of intensive lessons. I want to graduate very much...

6 件のコメント:

  1. and help for rowers >
    and help the rowers

    rathar >
    rather

    返信削除
  2. But I'm a risk at graduation. >
    But I'm at risk of not graduating. OR
    My graduation is at risk.

    返信削除
  3. You are very busy to work as maneger. I think you are good! Good luck!

    返信削除
  4. BEAST is very cool!Their voice is beautiful!

    返信削除
  5. I like BEAST, too!
    And, my sister, three years older than me, love k-pop!
    You will be good friend with her.

    返信削除
  6. You're a good manager.
    Good luck on the Championship!
    I also hope you'll graduate.

    返信削除